Sissy Shower

Sissy Shower

You all asked for it, here it is! Be hypnotized to enjoy being a good obedient, submissive cocksucking faggot that enjoys being a sissy. Enjoy calling yourself a faggot and love the taste of cock. Be proud of your sissy status and get ready to stroke lots of men in the shower in the men’s locker room.

After a deep relaxing induction, you are led into the men’s shower and made to suck off all the guys like a good cocksucking faggot. Then you obediently let them cum all over your face like a good homo queer. And of course, while they cum on your face, you have to play with your little clitty and eat your own cum at the same time *grin*.

Stereo headphones preferred, but not required for this particular mp3. This uses binaural audio panning in whisper tracks, and subliminal messages.

Fetishes include:
Erotic hypnosis, deep relaxation, reverse psychology, cocksucking sissy, male homosexuality, submission to other men, fantasy to reality, choking and gagging on cock, faggot namecalling, bukkake cum facial, stroking cocks, getting your face slapped with cocks, arousal triggers, cum command, eating your own cum, and a nice semen aftertaste.

Play free sample below (Use stereo headphones!)

Format: MP3 Download
Sound Quality: Professional First-Rate
Vocal Sound Effects: Many
Prop Sound Effects: No
Soft Background Music: Yes
Overdubbing Vocals: Yes
Length: 30 minutes 15 seconds
Zip File Size: Approx. 57 MB
Sale Price: $37.00

$37.00 Buy Now!

Comments (9)
  • undone

May 6th, 2009 at 10:22 am

I am addicted to the phrase faggot. What else do you got, need a script from me? How about a recording totally based on “you know what you want!” Your a faggot and you will suck cock, many cocks. You cannot stop looking at them, crave them and the cum…ohhh you cannot wait!” I warn you..keep listening and you will have a strong orla fixation forever…faggot!”

• pussiboi

July 3rd, 2009 at 9:46 am

I am such a submissive lil faggott that I want to suck off and serve other sissies and ladyboys. Love to hear hypnotic suggestions of a lil thithy begging for smooth, perfumed, lovely femboy cock deep in his throat. Sucking sissies off as a woman would be so thrilling and I would love to hear being forced to jack off in my own mouth. Sweet. salty, gluey sissy juice-I AM A FAGGOT!

• amafaggotnow

January 27th, 2010 at 12:58 am

just from listening to the sample clip. Imagine if I listened to the whole session, omg. I would be doing everything hypnotized to do. oh my…

• Richelle

February 6th, 2010 at 8:04 pm

I am proud to be a faggot, I nowsuck cock daily. So in love with Isabella………

• bobbie_s

April 30th, 2010 at 10:41 pm

this is such an amazing recording! the trance was so deep and i had the clear image of being in a shower staring at a group of strong men and big cocks! the ending was fantastic! Mistress Isabella is so wonderful!

• kay

September 6th, 2010 at 8:39 am

The free audio sample given on Miss Isabella’s recordings page has become somewhat of a mantra to SOOOO many online sissies to which many including myself know far too well of by heart, and I am happy to say that this recording does not disappoint.

Never before this recording have i ever wanted to be on my knees in a Men’s shower room grasping for cocks & licking up cum so much… The audio & background noises truly take you to a place where you genuinely feel like your in a locker room shower & surrounded by Real Men.

The triggers throughout the track are well spaced and used very effectively. Miss Isabella is very well known for using reverse psychology in Her recordings to have You think & do what She wants and this one is no different, Several minutes into this recording and the only things you will be thinking about are Cocks & following Miss Isabella’s harmonious voice as she takes You deeper into submission and a increases the need within you to be a Faggot!!!

• anjo vanderberg

September 19th, 2010 at 11:51 am

i love calling my self a faggot and love being a faggot sucking cock mmmmmmmmmmmmm

• stacirenee

May 21st, 2012 at 10:44 am

i am like soo fucked. i only started to listen to cock worship, as a way to take my mind off of some stressful situations. me being mtf anyways, as well as have previously been with men anyways. i seriously have tried to stop listening. that lasts for bout 3 days. i can foresee this not to be good

• Dan Crisp

August 2nd, 2012 at 1:58 pm

This recording is so hot, it’s perfect for me as i love being called a faggot by women and the dark pleasure of sucking cock is a massive turn on, i recommend this recording to any sissy faggot!

Leave Comment